Good Friday 5 October, 2012. I am away today, and will resume live programming soon. Have a great Friday, & weekend. Thanks for connecting, communicating, and ENGAGING w/ IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW…
America will NEVER FORGET THIS:
Romney can fast talk, lie, flip, distort, and bully all he wants, but WeThePeopole will never forget Romney’s trashing 47% of Americans.
“Mitt Romney on Obama Voters”
Published on Sep 17, 2012 by MotherJonesVideo
“Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don’t assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them.”
Many say Romney won the debate. He might have won the flash, and fast talking component. However on substance Romney LOSES!
Get the full story: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/secret-video-romney-private-fundr…
“Mitt Romney Isn’t Telling the Truth”
Published on Oct 5, 2012 by BarackObamadotcom
“Mitt Romney didn’t tell the truth about his tax plan, his plan for Americans with pre-existing conditions, his Medicare plan, nor the President’s Medicare plan.
Why would Romney not tell the truth about what he’d do as President? Because his real plans would hurt the middle class.”
The Romney/Ryan ticket proves in budget, rhetoric, and advocacy… their disdain for millions of Americans.
“Paul Ryan’s 47 Percent: The “Takers” vs. the “Makers”"
Published on Oct 5, 2012 by MotherJonesVideo
“The GOP vice-presidential candidate, like his running mate, has made statements that suggest he sees America in Ayn Randian terms—that many citizens are just “takers,” parasites who leech off productive citizens, the “makers.” Ryan has used these terms often, as shown in this collection of mostly unseen video clips compiled by Mother Jones. Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/QKiHE1”
Original videos from YouTube users:
• RepPaulRyan (Washington Watch with Congressman Walter Jones – June, 2010) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEsXMT07eM&feature=relmfu
• HouseBudgetCommittee (Economic Club of Chicago – May 16, 2011):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSJE6v6Ksk&feature=related
• prosperityaction: (Following a Heritage Foundation speech – October 26, 2011) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsDWLncAOJM
• AmerSpectator (The American Spectator’s 2011 Robert L. Bartley Gala Dinner – November 1, 2011) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-x_FVnRdQ&feature=related
• Todd Osborn (Wisconsin State Rep. Evan Wynn fundraiser – June 15, 2012): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0bKz7uN30
• RepPaulRyan: (Washington, D.C. – November 7, 2009)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0dWNVQK4Q
• MacIver Institute: (August 2, 2012) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTd6KeDYBU
Thank you Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)!
“Romney’s Policies are a Disaster”
Published on Oct 5, 2012 by SenatorSanders
ENGAGEMENT IS THE COOL.
PURSUE YOUR GREATEST YOU.
Invent Something. Create Something. OWN YOUR Something.
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW…
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW…
M-F 11AM ET live http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theideclairshow/
No Matter What… Know YOUR Value! No Matter What… Know YOU Matter!